sábado, 9 de enero de 2010

jamaican memories


1.-The Clarendonians - Take It Or Leave It
2.-Roy Richards - Jamaican Memories
3.-Nehemiah Reid - The Fiddler
4.-Tommy McCook & The Supersonics - Orange Street
5.-The Beacons - Taking Another Girl
6.-The Soul Brothers - Sound And Music
7.-Alton Ellis - A Fool
8.-Tommy McCook - Moody Ska
9.-Ernest Wilson & Freddie McGregor - Deep Down In My Heart
10.-The Soul Brothers - Free Soul
11.-Dawn Penn - Why Did You Lie
12.-Neville Hinds - Soul Glide
13.-Dermott Lynch - I've Got Your Number
14.-Joe White - Try A Little Tenderness
15.-The Wrigglers - Get Right
16.-Dermott Lynch - You Went Away
17.-Glen Brown & Joe White & Trevor Shield - Way Of Life
18.-Karl Bryan & Lynn Taitt & The Jets - Way Of Life (Instrumental Version)
19.-Dermott Lynch - I Can't Stand It (No More)
20.-Joe White - I'm So Proud
21.-Karl Bryan & Lynn Taitt & The Jets - I'm So Proud (Instrumental Version)
22.-Dermott Lynch - Hot Shot
23.-Nehemiah Reid - Great Surprise (Pound Get A Blow)
24.-Glen Brown & Joe White Trevor - Pretty Girl
25.-Dermott Lynch - Echo (Feel Like Crying)
26.-The Wrigglers - If I Did Look
27.-The Dynamics - My Friends
28.-Dermott Lynch - I Love The Way You Are

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario